Top Program Managers: Call for nominations
Amid an extraordinarily challenging environment for all bank wealth managers, Bank Investment Consultant is seeking nominations for its annual ranking of Top Program Managers.
For this annual ranking, which will be published in June, the editors will again use a weighted average of several criteria to ensure our analysis is well-rounded and that the rankings reflect that. In addition to completing a survey, submissions will need to include a high-resolution photo of nominees.
Please be aware that if you start but do not complete a survey, your work will not be saved; be sure to have all the information when you start. For reference, see the questions below and review the 2019 Top Program Managers ranking.
- Name of program manager
- Program manager’s direct phone number and email address (for fact-checking only)
- Years in current job
- Years in wealth management
- Name of bank
- Address of bank (primary work location for program manager)
- Third-party broker-dealer, if applicable (if none, please write “none”)
- Number of full-time, Series 7 advisors the program manager personally supervises (as of Jan. 1, 2020)
- Number of full-time, Series 7 advisors the program manager personally supervised (as of Jan. 1, 2019)
- Team assets under management in nominee’s program (as of Jan. 1, 2020)
- Team assets under management in nominee’s program (as of Jan. 1, 2019)
- Team’s total annual production in 2019
- Percentage of 2019 total team production generated from fees
- Percentage of 2019 total team production generated from sales commissions
- Team’s total annual production in 2018
- Description of nominee: Please tell us about the nominee’s approach to his or her job. What does he or she view as the most important priority; how is the manager handling the coronavirus outbreak and other relevant information.
- Media representative contact info
Questions? Contact contributing editor Rebecca Stropoli at email@example.com.