Single family offices are probably the most opaque segment of the financial advisory business.
SFOs provide financial planning, asset management and other services for very wealthy families and rarely, if ever, call attention to themselves.
But Fidelity Investments was able to survey over 200 family offices and nearly 400 top executives last year. The findings of the 2015 Single Family Office Executive Compensation Survey were published in a report from Fidelity Family Office Services.
Read on to see what - and how - SFOs pay their executives. Click here for a slideshow version.
- Charles Paikert
- Comp 2016: RIA Pay
- Why Ownership Is the Best Form of Compensation
- Family Offices Face Growing Squeeze
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Bank Investment Consultant content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access