Top Program Managers nomination now open
Welcome to Bank Investment Consultant’s 2019 Top Program Managers. For this annual ranking, we will once again use a weighted average of several criteria. We do this to ensure that our analysis is complete and well-rounded.
You can access our nomination form here. The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 5, 2019.
In addition to completing our survey, you also will need to submit a high-resolution photo of the nominee in order to complete the submission (at least 300 dpi and 3” by 5”). Nominees also will need to be available for a brief phone interview with a writer from Bank Investment Consultant.
Please be aware, if you leave before you complete the survey, your work will not be saved, so please have your answers ready before you start. (For reference, you can see the questions below.) The results and final rankings will be published in May 2019.
If you want to check out last year’s top program managers here, you can see that here.
General information on program manager
1. Name of program manager:
2. Program manager’s direct phone number:
3. Program manager’s email address:
4. Number of years in current job:
5. Number of years in wealth management:
1. Name of bank
2. Street address of bank (please list address that is primary work location for program manager)
5. Zip Code
6. Third-party broker-dealer, if applicable (if none, please write “none”)
7. Number of full-time, series-7 advisors the program managers personally oversees (as of Dec. 31, 2018)
8. Number of full-time, series-7 advisors the program managers personally oversees (as of Dec. 31, 2017)
9. Team assets under management in nominee’s program (as of Dec. 31, 2018)
10. Team assets under management in nominee’s program (as of Dec. 31, 2017)
11. Team’s total annual production in 2018
11a. Percentage of 2018 total team production that was generated from fees?
11b. Percentage of 2018 total team production that was generated from sales commissions
12. Team’s total annual production in 2017
Bio on nominee
Please tell us about the nominee’s approach to his or her job. What does he or she view as the most important task of the job; what are the big trends affecting the bank channel, and how is his or her team reacting?
Media contact of follow-up information
Media contact name
Media contact email