Last call: Seeking nominations for Top 100 Bank Advisors
Bank Investment Consultant is preparing to finalize nominations for its annual Top 100 Bank Advisors ranking.
Completed nomination forms are due by Monday, Nov. 18, 2019 — the extended deadline.
To get a well-rounded view of each advisor’s business, the exclusive ranking considers multiple measures of individual performance, including AUM, production, and percentage growth of both AUM and production and fee business. Please note that you must complete the questionnaire in a single session; if you do not finish and return later on, you will need to start over.
- Name of nominee
- Name of bank
- Bank address where advisor is principally based
- Advisor’s phone number (will not be published)
- Advisor’s email address (will not be published)
- Third-party broker-dealer
- Assets under management as of Aug. 31, 2019 (list only advisor's individual data, not team numbers)
- Assets under management as of Aug. 31, 2018 (list only advisor's individual data, not team numbers)
- Production for 12-month period from Sept. 1, 2018, to Aug. 31, 2019 (list only advisor's individual data, not team numbers)
- Production for 12-month period from Sept. 1, 2017, to Aug. 31, 2018 (list only advisor's individual data, not team numbers)
- Percentage of most recent T-12 production (from Sept. 1, 2018, to Aug. 31, 2019) that came from fee business
- Years at current position
- Total years as a financial advisor
- A description of the nominee’s approach to advising. How does the nominee help clients and what differentiates him/her from other advisors? (200 words max.)
- A high-resolution photo (required)
- Name and email of media contact (optional)
These were the stories and rankings from last year's Bank Investment Consultant Top 100 Bank Advisors:
• Top 100 bank advisors: Who’s in and how they got there
• Top 100 bank advisors (1-25)
• Top 100 bank advisors (26-50)
• Top 100 bank advisors (51-76)
• Top 100 bank advisors (76-100)
• A chance encounter changed this advisor’s career
For assistance with questions or problems with the nomination process, please contact contributing editor Rebecca Stropoli at firstname.lastname@example.org.