The release of the Department of Labor's long-awaited fiduciary rule raises many questions about how it will change the industry moving forward. Here, we've assembled a rundown of the big numbers to watch as a new industry landscape takes shape. Click through to see key stats surrounding the fiduciary rule, or click here for a slideshow version. All data from the Department of Labor unless otherwise attributed. -- Editorial Staff
- Fiduciary Rule Expected to Spur Industry Upheaval
- Fiduciary and IRAs: What's at Stake
- Key Regulator Doubts Robos Can Be Fiduciaries
- Roth: Will the Fiduciary Standard Actually Help Consumers?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Bank Investment Consultant content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access