The biggest international funds generally performed well in recent years, although as usual some smaller funds posted even better percentage gains. In separate lists, here are the five biggest international funds, including mutual funds and ETFs, followed by the best-performing funds over the past year. The first five charts show performance figures for the biggest international funds for the past 12 months, the past five years and year-to-date. The next five charts show the funds with the biggest percentage gains over the past 12 months. All data is from Morningstar, as of July 13.
Click here to view this content as a slideshow.
5. iShares MSCI EAFE
Fund Assets: $60.3 B
4. Dodge & Cox International Stock
Fund Assets: $69.7 B
3. American Funds Capital World Growth & Income
Fund Assets: $88.9 B
2. American Funds Europacific Growth
Fund Assets: $131.8 B
1. Vanguard Total Intl Stock Index Inv
Fund Assets: $168.4 B
The next five international mutual funds and ETFs posted the biggest percentage gains over the past 12 months.
5. Eaton Vance Greater India A
Fund Assets: $291 M
4. Matthews China Dividend Investor
Fund Assets: $205 M
3. Franklin India Growth A
Fund Assets: $132 M
2. WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity ETF
Fund Assets: $17.3 B
1. Matthews India Investor
Fund Assets: $1.6 B
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Bank Investment Consultant content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access