Nomination due date extended for Top 100 Bank Advisors
Bank Investment Consultant has extended the nomination process for its annual Top 100 Bank Advisors list.
See the nomination form here. Nominations are due by Friday, October 26, 2018.
Instead of relying one metric, our signature ranking factors in multiple measures of individual performance, including AUM, production, percentage growth in both AUM and production and fee business. We do this in order to get a well-rounded view of each advisor’s business.
Please note, if you begin the questionnaire and leave before it’s complete, your work will not be saved. You can come back, but you’ll need to start over at that point. To avoid that, please be ready with your answers when you begin. Here are all the questions you’ll be asked:
- Name of nominee
- Name of bank
- Bank address where advisor is principally based
- Advisor’s phone number
- Advisor’s email address
- Third-party broker-dealer
- Assets under management as of Aug. 31, 2018 (list only advisor's individual information, not team numbers)
- Assets under management as of Aug. 31, 2017 (list only advisor's individual information, not team numbers)
- Production for 12-month period from Sept. 1, 2017 to Aug. 31, 2018 (list only advisor's individual information, not team numbers)
- Production for 12-month period from Sept. 1, 2016 to Aug. 31, 2017l (list only advisor's individual information, not team numbers)
- Percentage of your most recent T-12 production (from Sept. 1, 2017 to Aug. 31, 2018) that came from fee-business
- Years at your current position
- Total years as a financial advisor
- Personal bio: Please describe your approach to advising. How do you help clients? What separates you from other advisors? How do you stay relevant in our digital age?
- Please provide a high-resolution photo of the nominee.
- Name and email of media contact (optional)
Please note that the bio question must be answered, and a photograph must be submitted, in order for your nomination to be complete.
The due date for nominations has been extended until Friday, October 26, 2018.
If you experience any problems with the nomination process, please contact editor Lee Conrad at email@example.com.