Third-party marketing firms are encouraging the banks and credit unions they work with to increase their fee-based revenue. In 2014, the 2,833 financial institutions they served generated $314.5 million in advisory business, up 28% from the previous year, according to the latest Kehrer Bielan Annual TPM Report.
Which TPM firms posted the most fee-based business? Bank Investment Consultant ranks them here in ascending order.
- How TPMs Stack Up by Number of Institutions They Serve
- TPMs Find New Markets at Big Banks
- TPMs Double Down on Technology
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Bank Investment Consultant content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access